Convert integrates with several call trackers beside Avanser. See the Integrations Support section to see more of them.
Setup Call Tracking Goal
Just give the goal a name (like Call Tracking) and activate it for an experiment.
To get Avanser call tracking integrated with Convert Experiments A/B testing make sure you setup one unique (unused phone number in Avanser. If you have a test with one Original version and one Variation you need to setup two numbers.
Conversions can be triggered by calling a specific URL that contains all the needed info. The structure of such an URL is the following, where each element marked by brackets and bold is explained below:
All the bold elements have to be replaced with actual values as follows:
- [project_id] - this is the project ID that can be found in project settings. In there the field "ID NUMBER" glues together the account ID and project ID separated by an underscore char. For example, if ID number is 1111_2222 than 1111 represent the account id and 2222 represents the project's ID.
- [customer_id] - account ID found as described above
- [experiment_id]] - ID of the experiment that you want to track. Experiment ID can be found inside experiment report, clicking on the report settings icon: see attached image:
- [variation_id] - ID of the variation connected to a specific phone number. Id of the variation can be found by doing a live preview for that specific variation and picking up the number after reed_a query parameter inside the preview URL. For example, if the preview URl is www.mysite.com/?convert_action=convert_apreview&convert_e=10001232&am..., than the action ID is 10008656.
- g = [goal_id] - the goal ID you want the conversion to be triggered for. you can find the goal ID in your convert experiment account, under the details for the specific goal, inside goal overview:
Ask Avanzer to setup a HTTP Trigger
To finish the integration you will have to contact Avanser's support (firstname.lastname@example.org or http://avanser.com.au/contact/). Ask them to setup an HTTP trigger for each recorded phone call to track conversions in Convert. Once the HTTP trigger is configured, phone call conversions will begin appearing on your Convert Experiments report.
Done & Start Testing
Now you are done, with the webhooks Convert Experiments and you call tracking app are integrated. Start the experiment and test the goals by calling each number. You will see the conversion.