On the "Goals" section of the "Experiment Summary" you can configure the different goals that you want to track. Goals are conversions that you want to track in your experiment.
There are available 6 goal templates that you can configure to track, plus you can create additional advanced goals.
The goal templates that can be used are:
- Visit a Specific Page: This goal is triggered when a visitor visits a certain page.
- Revenue Goal: This goal is triggered when a goal when revenue is generated by the visitor. Please see Add Revenue Tracking to your Site, or
- Click on link: Triggers a goal when a user clicks on certain links, and can be monitored site wide.
- Submit a Form: This template enables you to track when a user submits a form within a page or whole website.
- Clicks something on a page: Triggered when a user clicks a certain element on the page.
You can also create more Advanced Goals, which can trigger goals based on the origin of the visitor, utm parameters, visitor behaviour, geolocation, or based on the technology of the user.
On Advanced Goals you can also join goals based on OR or AND operations, providing you a sophisticated goal tracking platform.